The US Army Air Force called the the TP-80C. After 1947 the US Air Force called it the TF-80C then the T-33. The US Navy called it the TV-2 then after 1962 the T-33B(Sea Star)This paint job is a close reproduction of its orginal colors during the 1964-1969 period. At that time it was most likely bare polished aluminum. The gray base coat was applied to protect the exhibit from the weather until the museum is able to place this exhibit on display inside our new building in the future.